Trusted Source for Procuring Fastening Components for Heavy Machining Manufacturing Heavy machining manufacturers are largely dependent on fasteners and threaded rods to make a safe and secure connection between components and joints. They require several makes and models of fastening components to assemble huge industrial machineries for heavy duty industrial applications. Major-IPC is in to the business of producing fastening components that are robustly constructed to meet the requirements of industrial machine manufacturers.
Procure from Major-IPC and Make Your Assembly RobustHeavy machineries are intended to operate in harsh industrial environments throughout their service period. Hence, they must be manufactured robustly to withstand the test of time. Being a crucial element, fastening components must also be rugged in nature to perform reliably throughout the service period of the machine. Even a small failure of the fastening components affects the functioning of the machine, leading to system breakdown or catastrophic accidents. We, at Major-IPC are committed to providing fastening components that perform exceptionally well even in the harshest environments. Our fastening components support the assembly of heavy machineries such as: Wheel Loader – Metal and plastic fasteners are used in the assembly of engine, hydraulic cylinder, main control valve, and bucket bellcrank, among others. Crane – Our range of socket set, slotted pan, metric slotted, knurled head, and socket set screws are used in the assembly of parts of crane such as:
- Main Hoist Line
- Operator’s Cabin
- Boom Tip
- Left Rear Outrigger
- Conveyor Frames
- Roller Shell
- Guide Rail
- Paper die, rotary die, and custom die cutting services under one roof.
- Experts in handling a wide variety of materials with precision.
- Advanced machinery to cut materials without any wastage of material.
- Multi-layer cutting, adhesive backed material cutting (kiss cutting), trimming services within a short turn-around time.
- Can produce even intricately shaped plastic in large volume.
- Usage of high speed punching machines stamp plastic materials without deforming the work piece.