Hex Head Machine Screws
Major-IPC exclusive range of hex head machine screws is globally applauded for their sturdy construction and extreme durability. Hence, they have been largely
purchased for various demanding industrial as well as commercial applications. We have achieved a substantial competitive advantage and huge customer base
in the market due to the delivery of precision engineered and wear and tear resistant hex head screws.
As the name implies, hex head machine screws feature a thick hexagonal head with a washer face under the head. This unique design provides the screw with an
ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench.
These general purpose threaded fasteners feature:
- Sharp hex head for preventing wrench slippage
- Corrosion resistant due to high grade fabrication with zinc coating
- Feather free threads for faster and easier assembly
- Durable and dimensionally accurate
- Weather proof and resistant to temperature variation
- ABS CPVC Delrin
- (ECTFE) Isoplast
- Nylon 6/6 PCTFE (Kel-F) PEE
- 30% Carbon-Filled PEEK
- T-series PEEK
- 30% Glass-Filled PEEK-HT (High Temperature)
- PEEK-UHP PFA
- PVDF (Kynar)
- Rexolite 1422
- ULTEM 2300
- 1000 Vespel
- 1-8 Among others !!!!
Major-IPC is the leading and the trusted source that provides you with precision made hex head machine screws that are known for their high standards and accuracy
of dimensions. Our easy to navigate website provides a simple and hassle free buying experience. Also efficient customer and engineering assistance are provided
to the needed for choosing the right fastener type.