Nylon Threaded Rod – Performance of the Highest Order Nylon threaded rods are widely replacing its metal counterpart for obvious reasons. It’s lightweight, sturdy, non-corrosive, and affordable. Major-IPC produces nylon 6/6 threaded rods, nylon 4/40 threaded rods and nylon 6/32 threaded rods engineered for quick and long-lasting assembly.
Key Features of Threaded Nylon Rod
Nylon 6/6 has several desirable attributes such as:
- It is one of the highest grades of engineering thermoplastics.
- It has a higher melting point as compared with several other types of plastics.
- Nylon 6/6 has high tensile strength and can bear several hundred kilograms of weight.
- Demonstrates resistance to flammability, sparking, and chemicals.
- It can be machined easily.
|Nylon Threaded Rod||4-40|
- It is light weight, strong, and non-conductive, making it suitable for heavy duty applications in the construction, aerospace, military, marine, and mechanical sector.
- The FDA approved varieties are suitable for use in the food and beverage industry because they are inert, non-corroding, and non-toxic.
- Threaded nylon rod can be easily cut to the desired length in a matter of seconds by a single person.
- It is significantly more cost-effective and long-lasting as compared with a metal threaded fastening rod.