plastic Threaded Rods Major-IPC offers you a high-performance plastic threaded rod range in a variety of thread sizes and rod dimensions. We can work with materials as varied as Nylon, Delrin, Kynar, Phenolic, Acetal, PVC, Polypro and more to fulfill your threaded rod requirements. These rods are a smarter option when you need failsafe fastening solutions with added features such as corrosion resistance and light weight. Major-IPC offers plastic threaded rods in stud form. Clear plastic and hard plastic threaded rod are also available. These fastening components are easy to procure from us and safe to use in demanding applications.
Major-IPC plastic threaded rods offer you the following advantages:
- Significant reduction in weight per part as compared to metal.
- Plastic rods are electric insulators.
- These threaded rods are not prone to corrosion.
- Can be used in applications that are exposed to aggressive fluids, chemicals and gases.
- They are inert and hence can be used applications exposed to harsh chemicals.
- High temperature resistant variants can be made available by Major-IPC.
- Marine applications.
- Building, automobile and aircraft construction.
- Sewage treatment plants and pipelines.
- Heavy machinery manufacturing.
- Food and beverage production.
- Oil refineries
- Electrical applications