Major IPC â€“ Providing Precision Die Cutting Services on Time at the Best Deals
Over the years, Major IPC has been providing precision die cutting services to a broad range of industries. With uncompromising commitment to quality, we serve customers from manufacturing, aerospace, food processing, electronics, automotive and construction, among several others. Our die cutting services widely availed by customers across industries. Read on to know why.
Our Capabilities at a Glance
At major IPC, your specialized requirements are met at an economical price. We can provide services according to your expectations as:
- We are experienced in die cutting a wide range of materials, including:
- Adhesives:These include acrylic, rubber, and Silicone.
- Plastics:For example, Acetate, Mylar, Polyester, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, Vinyl-PVC Metallized and Heat Sealable Films.
- Foams and Rubbers:These include Polyurethane, Silicone, Neoprene, Poron EPDM, PVC, Polyethylene, and Butyl Buna-NÂ®.
- Foils: For example, Aluminum Foil, Copper Foil, Lead Foil, Laminates, Adhesive Coated laminates.
- We possess the latest die cutting equipment and CNC machineries that allow us cutting materials meeting close tolerance level.
- We have a pool of technically sound professionals experienced in multi-layer cutting, adhesive backed material cutting (kiss cutting), trimming, stamping, and rotary die cutting. They pay close attention to details, minimizing work piece damage and material loss.
- We can die cut materials in a range of specifications, including:
- Width – Minimum- Â±0.0625 in (1.6 mm) Maximum- 60 in (1524 mm)
- Length – Minimum- 0.125 in (3.175 mm) Maximum- 60 in (1524 mm)
- Thickness – Minimum- 0.0005 in (0.0127 mm) Maximum- 4 in (101.6 mm)
- Diameter – Minimum- Â±0.0625 in (1.6 mm) Maximum- 36 in (914 mm)
- Weight Minimum- 0 lbs. (0 kg) Maximum- 500 lbs. (226.79 kg)
- Tolerance Â± 0.005 in (Â± 0.127 mm) Varies with material.
- We are capable of handling prototype, short and large scale production. We are committed to provide the die cut products with lead times less than 48 hours. On time delivery compliance to quality is what makes our name prominent as the reliable die cutting service provider.
The Most Responsive Partner Providing the Best Solutions
We at Major IPC believe that the best solution are achieved by working in close contact with customers. Together we will produce high quality die cut products to your specifications. You can approach us anytime as we remain flexible and responsive to your demands. Backed with the support of knowledgeable professionals and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, we are able to provide innovative solutions on time at budget friendly prices.
Send us your drawing and we will respond with pricing and lead time.