Stainless Steel Threaded Rods Solution for Varied Industries Stainless steel is among the primary materials that are used in manufacturing all thread rods. They are used for general fastening applications in industries such as marine, chemical, food, and OEM. At Major-IPC, we provide customers with stainless steel rods in different grades to meet their varied application requirements.
Stainless Steel Rod Features and SpecificationsEvery application involving steel rods will have different requirements in terms of tensile strength, machinability, corrosion resistance, and weld ability. To ensure that we meet every customer requirement, we provide stainless steel rods in the following specifications:
- Width: From 1/4″ to 9/16″
- Length: Between 6′ and 12′
- Threads per Inch: Between 10 and 20
- Type 301 stainless steel provides tensile strength of up to 1800 MPa.
- Type 303 grade provides a high level of corrosion resistance to acids, dyes, chemicals, and sterilizing solutions.
- Also known as food grade steel, type 304 can be easily machined, welded, and provides good corrosion resistance in industrial atmospheres.
- Type 410 stainless steel offers high tensile strength of 65,000 psi, and yield strength of 30,000 psi.